Monday, November 25, 2013

Long Island Medium

Hey everyone! Today I’m going to talk about Long Island Medium! I know that talking about mediums can be a touchy subject because everyone has their own opinion on whether they believe in them or not.

A medium is someone who can communicate with people that have died. In the show Long Island is about Theresa Caputo will go out and give personal or group readings. In the readings she will only talk about the personal events or symbols that the person or group can relate to.  What I like about the show is that Theresa doesn’t just give reading to people that set up readings, she will give readings to people she meets on the street if she a spirit contacts her. What I also like about the show is that the people that get a reading get the closer they wanted.

 I personally was one of those people that didn’t believe in mediums until Cindy Kaza came to Washburn November 14th. In the podcast I talk about what I experience at the reading.


Listen to this episode

1 comment:

  1. That is so interesting. I have actually never heard of the show, but will definitely have to check it out now. I missed the medium here at Washburn. Heard it was very interesting as well! Can't wait to hear your podcast.

    ReplyDelete