Monday, November 25, 2013

America's Funniest Home Videos

Have you ever done something embarrassing and its been caught on camera? Then you should be extra nice to the person that has it because they could send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos for the everyone to see. 

America's Funniest Home Videos is a show that I will watch when there is nothing on the television that I want to watch or when I've had a bad day. The show is clips of home videos that people send in for the rest of the country to laugh at. What I like most about this show is I don't have to watch the episodes in order to know what is going on in the show like I have to with other reality shows like The Bachelor or Survivor. This is also a show that I grew up with and it never gets old. The show has been going on since January 14th, 1996 and there are 500 episodes and counting.

Whether you are with a big group of people or by yourself this show is perfect for everyone. It is almost guaranteed that you will be hurting from laughing 5 minutes into one episode. The only problem is after you watch one episode it can be hard to stop. If you are interested in watching some of the episode you can either watch them on the ABC Family channel or find it at the ABC Family website. 

1 comment:

  1. One of my all time favorite reality shows. It is so fun to just sit and watch all the embarrassing moments caught on camera. I enjoyed reading your blog about all of the different reality shows. You did a great job. Best of luck on finals week and in the future!

    ReplyDelete